Little late today, I left all my shopping until the last moment like always! So if you are like me and probably forgot something off your list, here are some quick and easy DIY projects for those last minute make your home smell good details!
26. Last minute table details, scented candle holders. Crafted from an orange peel, are not only delightful for the eyes but also give off a great scent! Carve any design into the peal add a tea light and there you have it.
27. These mini wreaths have a multi purpose, used here as table place cards, are made out of rosemary. So if you need a bit more detail or want your table will smell even more phenomenal, try this quick DIY out.
28. Are your candles looking a bit bland? Tying cinnamon sticks around your candles doesn’t just look gorgeous; it smells divine, too!
29. Extra wine glass? I love this simple and beautiful table decoration, use a bright scented candle and add some height to your table decor.
30. Finally, I could not forget about peppermint. Of course it is a flavour that plenty of people associate with Christmas, so why not whip up some delicious Christmas themed peppermint ornaments?