As promised, here is part two of seven days of Christmas home decor for all you late bloomers like me!
6. An amazing fact: holiday decorating does not have to be red and green. This is the perfect time to try out a different colour scheme, this does not mean your home won’t be festive, just refreshingly unique.
7. I am not sure about you but most of Christmas is spent in the kitchen. Add some decor into the space by adding in a small Christmas tree for your kitchen island or hang wreaths from your cabinets. This will add that bit more detail to the space.
8. Are you like me and cannot wrap presents? Do you always have far more extra paper than you need and feel bad about tossing it away? Try making a DIY wreath out of it. Roll the extra paper into cones and glue them together in a circle, add a piece of ribbon to hand and there you have it a recycled piece of art.
9. Is family or friends staying over this holiday season? Don’t forget to put your visitors in the holiday mood by adding a bit of garland or Christmas lights to the headboard.
10. Do you have a bench in your front hall? Try adding some decorative pillows to the space. This will create a welcoming entrance and also a quick and easy way to decorate the space.
TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR MORE QUICK AND EASY DECOR IDEAS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON!